MIAU

January 22, 2012

I hate this wheather, I hate this rain and I didn't get enough sleep this weekend. I selpt over at my best freind's and had to get up early this morning, because family came to celebrate my birthday, they just left. My ount brought along my baby cousin, she is a half a year old and just the cutest thing!
I hope everybody knows the song Sombody that I used to know by Gotye feat. Kimbra. I absolutely love it, especially the chorus.



But you didn't have to cut me off 
Make out like it never happened 
And that we were nothing 
And I don't even need your love 
But you treat me like a stranger 
And that feels so rough 
You didn't have to stoop so low 
Have your friends collect your records 
And then change your number 
I guess that I don't need that though 
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

- Gotye feat. Kimbra








edit.
PS. check this (<- click) out. Zarah Ester is starting a blog presentation, apply now!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Followers