SOME THINGS DON'T CHANGE

January 10, 2012

Heyyy guyyyys !
Soo, how was Christmas, New Year's blah, blah, blaaah? :) Hope you all enjoyed your time with family and friends. What was your favourite Christmas present? And what is your resolution for the new year? Leave comments below, because I would love to know.
My favourite Christmas present was probably my watch from Casio, or my perfume from DKNY or my trigger remote for the camera. And my resolution is NO REGRETS.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. das freut mich danke;*
    die Bildabstände ist mit hilfe von html bearbeiten und je nach design, ;)
    die Bilder beckommst du groß indem du, wenn du ja auf neuen post gehst dann rechter klick dann auf x large, versuchs nochmals, ansonsten einfach nochmals nachfragen;))

    ReplyDelete

Followers