SPRING

April 07, 2012

hey guys. this is my sister again. There will be one more post coming with pictures of her in the next couple of days. Tomorrow is easter, I hope all of you can spend a lot of time with your family. I'm going to my grandparents house tomorrow. My job is the dessert: CHOCOLATE PUDDING with whipped cream! mmmmhh! I can't wait! Tonights a party, which I'm really looking forward to. Don't forget to post your bloglinks, you can apply until April 18th!


WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOG HERE? (<-click)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total schönes Bild!! Wünsch dir Frohe Ostern! xx

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want .)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, deine Schwester ist ja total hübsch.
    Noch Frohe Ostern. ♥
    xx Rahel

    ReplyDelete
  5. schöne Schwester hast Du! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers