Beach Essentials

July 24, 2016

By the time you read this I am at the Beach in the south of France. Surfing the waves, getting tan and just relaxing. No phone, no internet. LOVE IT. Here is a collection of my beach essentials I put together while packing. 

A floppy sun hat, sandals and lots of books! I also take my kindle on vacation but I don't take it to the beach.

I love my new swimsuit! It has see-through mesh details along the stomach and the back area. For the way to and from the beach I'll be wearing this adorable overthrow. I've been obsessed with the palm leaf print, keep your eyes open for an inspiration post soon!

A no-brainer: sunscreen and water. But during fashion week I found this cool water bottle; it's an entire liter! In one of my goody bags from BFW was this Beach Freak Detangler Spray which also moisturizes the hair. I was really excited to find this in my bag since I'm positive it'll come in handy. And last but not least are cute nails. In my experience my nails get really brittle when in contact with water for long periods of the time and normal nail polish usually peels off pretty quickly. To solve the problem I use glitter nail polish - it's very durable and lasts quite a while!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the bikini and footwear! Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24.7.16

    Great bikini! You chose well!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swimsuit is absolutely gorgeous indeed! Where's it from? Looking for such a fab piece as well for this summer! And that detangling spray sounds like heaven too, I definitely need one like that! Hope you're enjoying your holidays!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swimsuit! love it!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your essentials and love your choice of books, reading Evanovich myself ;)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mesh detailing on your new suit! Great essentials list :)

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete

Followers