Online ShoppingSeptember 04, 2016
I've been noticing more and more that I do not like the things I see in stores. I find the selection quite small and there are different items in other branches across town. I like seeing all at once. I also dislike being hot from running around and while trying on wishing I was wearing the other pants or a different bra because it would be easier to figure out if I liked the item or not. I mostly like online shopping for the reason, that I can see everything I want in a sorted way and I can try things on at home.
- a wide price range - I like to invest in key pieces I know I'll wear a lot but be able to experiment with different styles without breaking the bank
- decent quality - like I said, I like to choose my price range and I know that usually the lower the price the lower the quality but there is no sense in buying things that break within a week
- free shipping and returns - I dislike the fact that I payed for shipping and returns when I didn't even keep any of the things
- good filters - I love to be able to choose my price range, the color, my size and more before scrolling though 100s of pages
- fast shipping - usually shipping at H&M takes about a month, I don't order there anymore simply because I'm too impatient