Current Favorites

August 07, 2016


I'm back from vacation and have a few current favorites lined up for you. I really wanted to upload an outfit post today but it's just been tricky finding someone who could shoot some pictures of me. Keep your fingers crossed and come back next sunday for an outfit post.

I found this magazine during my vacation in France. It summarizes the past fashion shows of Paris, Milan, London and New York. It was quite expensive for a magazine but it was totally worth it! I am even thinking about getting it every time there is a new issue, which should be twice a year.



Drew Scott has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. He is a YouTuber and Blogger. His style is amazing and his instagram feed is to die for. «BLOG» «INSTAGRAM»


I found myself this cool pair of sunglasses during my vacation as well. Can't wait to wear them to the festival I will be attending in two weeks!


 I've been in love with this MAC soft & gentle highlighter. It's been my go-to product for my summer makeup routine!


Very recently I've joined the downtown library and directly borrowed three books to read on my way to and from work. I'm excited to be doing some pre-college studying and finally learning about things that interest me!



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. die sonnenbrille ist mega nice! (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Favoriten! Der Highlighter sieht wirklich toll aus.
    Bei mir läuft zur Zeit ein Gewinnspiel und vielleicht schaust du ja mal vorbei. ☺
    Liebe Grüße,
    Laura von lauraskreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  3. That MAC highlighter is so pretty - nice and warm looking :)

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. The issue of Marie Claire focussing on recent catwalks must have been a great read :) I read one of those edits a couple of years back, though have never been able to find another issue since!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunglasses are so cool!! Great faves lovely! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12.8.16

    That Marie Claire fashion runway magazine looks amazing! I need to get that one.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sunglasses ♥
    I also feel the same, sometime it kinda tricky to find someone who would like to take photos of you.
    That's why when vacation, I better bring my friend who like to take photos haha.
    I will check out Drew as well.


    www.arindaaps.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Followers