UNINTENTIONAL

April 30, 2017

I'm  not really in a mood for writing a text so here are some thoughts:
I've got some new glasses!
About a third of the things I'm wearing are secondhand.
I seldom take pictures in direct sunlight, these were also rather spontaneous. 
By the time this blog post is up I am in Amsterdam so you should check out my instagram story (@rbcmrm).
jacket - thrifted
sweatshirt - thrifted
pants - American Apparel
boots - Dr. Martens
backpack - Fiorelli
choker - Sammydress.com
glasses - Komono
scarf - thifted
watch - Marc Jacobs
pictures are by Marius 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Amsterdam ist eine so schöne Stadt !

    Du siehst super aus !!


    -
    http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such an amazing sense of style! Love this outfit!
    XO Imke | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am dying to go to Amsterdam! I love these glasses on you! & your outfit is super cute and laid back/edgy love love love it!

    http://www.theresamariedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice pieces there you choose. Hope you enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like those glasses on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this casual outfit babe, you look lovely! <3


    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look⚡️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this kind of looks. Casual, comfy and super stylish!!

    www.emerjadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute outfit look! Casual and chic at the same time! Effortless!

    XOXO //
    SINCERELY OPHELIA | NYC Petite Fashion Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new glasses :-) they are so cool

    ReplyDelete

Followers